Thursday, December 28, 2006

Rocks and Water, Impressionism,Daily Painting, Seascape


Title: "Rocks and Water"

Size: 9 x 12 inches

Medium: Acrylic on Ampersand gessobord
Price: $750.00





This is actually the third in a series. The first was
"Never Ending" The second was "Rocks and Waves" (yesterdays blog) and this is just a closer look at the same area. I wasn't satisfied with yesterdays painting, so I tried again today. I really got what I was after! Movement, contrast, and that loose painterly effect that I love. I tend to smooth out my brush strokes and add extra detail. It still looks alright, but I love it when I can capture the brush strokes too.
Click here to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...