Friday, December 29, 2006

Up The Creek, Impressionism, Daily Painting



Title: "Up the Creek"
Size: 9 x 12 inches
Medium: Acrylic on Ampersand gessobord

Sold

This was created from one of my photos of Taylor Creek.
I love the reflections and the colors. I keep wanting to turn the painting over! Started to add some birds, tell me what you think. I think it may take away from the reflection, which is the main point of the painting. But I could add them, or one just in the reflection, that sounds cool. Ran out of time today, we went fishing. Perfect day.

Click here to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 



2 comments:

Lori said...

It looks fine as it is to me. You can do what I do, if it doesn't sell in a reasonable amount of time, add the bird or birds.

Fawn said...

That is a great idea. I really like it as it is for now.

Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...