Thursday, July 19, 2007

Breezy Blue,Impressionism Wildlife, Heron

"Breezy Blue"
8.5 x 4 inches
Acrylic on Watercolor Paper
Not Available

I like the tension: feels like the great blue heron is about to take off because he is looking away and placed near the edge of the painting. This is something Robert Bateman does quite often in his work, to add more interest and movement.
This is a wonderful 'off-size,' which is perfect for a hard to fill space on a wall. However, I like to remind my clients when purchasing these off-size originals that they usually have to be custom framed.

Click here to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 


Click here to see what others say about my work!

No comments: