Monday, August 20, 2007

Little Secrets, Realistic Impressionism, Daily Painting

"Little Secrets"
8 x 10 inches
Acrylic on canvas
Custom wood frame
(See below)
$590.00 (Free shipping in the US)


These yearlings are like teenagers! Lots of fun taking the pictures I used.  Lots of hours getting the composition right before I even started painting this one. Drew it all out on paper first.  Left out some of the horses, and changed their colors to set them off.

 Thanks for looking!

Click here to see more

Email me at: fawn@fawnsartstudio.com for availability 





Click here to see what others say about my work!

1 comment:

Lori McNamara said...

Awwww, this one is so sweet and lovely! Perfect! Its got it all, nice sky, composition and beautiful horses too. I like the last few before this one also.