Saturday, August 18, 2007

Low Profile, Plein Air, Daily Painting

"Low Profile"
9 x 12 inches
Acrylic on canvas-hardboard
(Ready to Frame)
$670.00
The lake is still very low, the water used to come up close to the palm tree in the foreground. The pier is just off to the right, but their is no water under it at all.

I had a great morning! 75 degrees and a nice breeze . . . It hasn't been that nice is a long time. I stayed a couple of hours and had all kinds of interesting people stop and visit! One man had a bird on his shoulder that laughed just like a person! My husband even came and brought me breakfast. Can't beat that!

Click here to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here to see what others say about my work!

2 comments:

wanda knight said...

Looks like you can see forever. Love the herons at the water's edge. I didn't see them until I clicked to enlarge the picture.

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

Thanks Wanda! It is a vast lake, 35 miles or so to the other side.
It has always been a place of awe.