Friday, August 17, 2007

Silver Springs Doe, deer, Wildlife, Daily Painting

"Silver Spring's Doe"
9 x 12 inches
(ready to frame)
Acrylic on hardboard

This doe was fairly tame, and she would let people get close enough for photos. I tried to pet her but she moved away. She is one of the deer that the resort at Silver Springs had rehabilitated.

I just thought it was so neat that she came so close to me that morning. I put her in this setting, which I have painted once before. I tried to brighten it up as the morning colors were still a little on the dark side. It gives a nice mood to the painting though.

Click here to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here to see what others say about my work!

No comments: