Sunday, August 12, 2007

Water Lily, Watercolor, Daily Painting


"On the Lake"
(Water Lily)
5 x 7 inches
Watercolor 
Sold

I took more than 50 pictures of lilies on lake Okeechobee, before the drought. (We still can't get the boat in the water!) Now and then I paint another one of those pictures, they are all so unique. Everywhere I looked there were tons of lily pads, buds, and blooms! I was so struck by the multitudes of them that I felt like I was on a different planet.


I have been practicing watercolors as I have been giving private lessons and one of my students is in love with watercolors! We are having too much fun with them. Enjoy!

Click here to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here to see what others say about my work!

No comments: