Thursday, September 27, 2007

Gotcha, Realistic Impressionism, Daily Work, Wildlife, Heron,


"Gotcha"
16 x 20 inches
Acrylic on canvas
$900.00 plus shipping
(ready to frame)



This is a tri-colored heron. He was fishing close to where I was painting a couple of weeks ago. He didn't seem to mind me at all. I took a roll of pictures and got about four really good shots. I combined a couple of them for this painting.


Email me at: fawn@fawnsartstudio.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 



3 comments:

JEANNE ILLENYE said...

Beautiful!!!! I recall watching these great herons in Florida. Great job on the water, too. Jeanne

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

Thank you. Aren't these birds amazing to watch?

Lori McNamara said...

He looks super Fawn! Very real.