Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Partly Cloudy, Daily Painting, Palms

"Partly Cloudy"
8 x 10 inches
Acrylic on hardboard

I did this painting from memory. It is really fun to just make it up based on previous plein air works, and previous studies. This is from my back view again. I have done these in different color schemes, and at different times of the day. Depending on which direction I look I get a different set of palms. I really like the way this one has turned out. The sun is coming through all the clouds, and the birds are headed out toward the lake (which is on the other side of the dike.)

Click here to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here to see what others say about my work!

No comments: