Friday, October 19, 2007

Past the Boardwalk, Atlantic Sunrise, Daily Painting by Fawn

"Past the Boardwalk"
8 x 10 inches
Acrylic on hardboard

This is the second of a series I want to do of the beach. I want to try to strengthen the contrast, and add some drama. Many of the paintings I see of the beach are pale and washed out, so to be different, I want to emphasize some of the sea-grapes, or clouds, or exaggerate the colors. It is like an experiment to me. This painting was fun to put all the squiggly lines and dots in the sand.


This painting has been reworked. Click here to see the changes.

Click here to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 


Click here to see what others say about my work!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...