Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Rim Water, Sunrise Landscape, Old oak, Plein Air

"Rim Water"
(Lake Okeechobee)
9 x 12 inches
Acrylic on canvas

This is another older painting that I did a few years ago, I have added the egrets and a few more highlights to it. My photography is better now too, much more true to the right colors, and contrast. Of course, each monitor varies some in color too. My camera tends to throw off a blue cast, so I am learning how to adjust for that and get a better image.

I am glad I painted it when I did, because this old tree was taken out and now a huge house is in it's place. Sad face here.

I have to go back to the courthouse today. Jury duty . . .

Thanks for looking!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

No comments: