Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Rising Up, Atlantic Sunrise, Seagull,

"Rising Up"
20 x 24 inches
Acrylic on canvas
NOT AVAILABLE

This is another one from a couple of weeks ago when I went to the beach early and took a ton of pictures. I have rearranged the elements somewhat to emphasize the drama.
There is a lot of symbolism in this painting. Some things that were going through my mind include:
1.The rocks represent our trials and struggles.
2.The sunrise is for the hope we find in a new day.
3.The laughing gull is symbolic for trusting God to turn it all around. He will bring good out of the hardships we face if we trust Him.

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here to see what others say about my work!






No comments: