Thursday, October 18, 2007

Seagrapes Boardwalk, Atlantic beach, Daily Painting

"Seagrapes Boardwalk"
9 x 12 inches
Acrylic on canvas board
(Canvas mounted to hardboard)
$650.00

My visit to the beach last week resulted in many new ideas for some great compositions. I have been wanting to get started on some of them all week, but you know how that goes!

I did this one alla prima (in one sitting). I had most of it worked out in my head, so it went quickly, and I felt elated as I finally got to put it down on canvas!

Thanks for looking!

Click here to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 


Click here to see what others say about my work!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...