Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Lake Lilies, lily pads with flowers, daily painting

"Lake Lilies"
6 x 12 x 1.5 inches
Acrylic on Gallery-wrap Canvas
I just love this vertical format. I did one titled "Boat Trail" not too long ago from this same area of Lake Okeechobee. This is from photos I took before the drought. I loved going out and looking at miles of these wonderful water lilies.
The canvas wraps around and the sides are painting so framing is optional.

Click here to see my gallery pages!


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

2 comments:

theysaywordscanbleed said...

what a gorgeous lily painting.

Fawn said...

Thank you! I like it too. Smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...