Sunday, January 27, 2008

Out to Pasture Too, equine art by Fawn


"Out to Pasture Too"
18 x 24 inches
Acrylic on gallery wrap canvas
(painting continues on the sides, framing is optional)
$5,000.00

I have been working on this painting all week. I am getting ready for two more shows, and wanted some larger work than my small Daily Paintings. This is a repeat of a painting I did years ago. I reversed the whole composition and made the colors softer this time (which I really like). I used a different horse and used a larger canvas. I have added a blue heron instead of an alligator in the foreground. This painting has a more impressionistic quality to it as well.

Lots of symbolism: End of summer, last season of life for the horse too. Time to slow down, time to retire. The colors emphasize that.


Click here to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 


Click here to see what others say about my work!

2 comments:

nnuss said...

Hello Fawn

Your painting of the horse is beautiful. I've enjoyed viewing your paintings. Thank you so much. nnuss

Fawn said...

Thank you!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...