Saturday, February 09, 2008

The Lion and The Lamb

"The Lion and the Lamb"
SOLD

This is an original oil painting I did years ago. I am posting it because I have prints of this painting available.


Jesus is said to be the Lion of Judah and the Sacrificial Lamb for our sin. This is also symbolic of the peace of heaven when the lion will lay down with the lamb and will not harm it.

Click here for prints and cards of this image.


Click here to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 


Click here to see what others say about my work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that was a beautiful painting of the lion and lamb. Too bad it's sold already:( Will there be any more paintings for sale?