Friday, June 06, 2008

Rock of Ages

"Rock of Ages"
8 x 10 inches
Acrylic on canvas
(ready to frame)
$700.00
This is the second of my Montana series. This is from a small pine tree I saw up near the Libby Dam. I am always amazed at how the trees grow right out of the rocks, and I love all the different colors that run through them.
I kept thinking of the parable that Jesus told of the house built on the sand compared to the one built on the rock. He was speaking of our lives being built on him as our foundation, He is the Rock we stand on, especially in tough times.

Click here for more original art and to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work! 


1 comment:

Austin Maloney said...

really like your work, and your style of painting, I was curious if you'd be interested in exchanging links. My blog is austinmaloney.com and my email is amaloneyart@gmail.com

Best wishes,

Austin Maloney

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...