Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Green 6, tints of green, Dandelions

"Green 6"
8 x 10 inches
Acrylic on hardboard
ready to frame
 not available

My experiment was to make a very high key painting, using yellow greens, green and some blue greens, and lots of white for the various tints that adding white creates. I did use some black to add to the the shadows, and found that I really liked the yellow and black in the green for shadows. But I kept the shadows at a minium to keep the painting bright.
Thanks for stopping by!

Click here for more original art and to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!



2 comments:

Matthew Fels said...

I clicked on this painting to see how you painted all those wonderful greens. Its nice to know that there are still artist out there that believe in our Creator. Great painting.

Fawn said...

Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...