Thursday, August 14, 2008

Passion of Flowers, double hibiscus

"Passion of Flowers"
24 x 30 inches
Acrylic on gallery wrap canvas
painting continues on sides, framing is optional

I have been working on this large painting for a couple of weeks. I am starting a series of large paintings of flowers. These double hibiscus are a new addition to my husband's garden. I love the way they grow red and orange flowers. I took a few pictures at different angles, and then combined them here to capture their wonderful colors!


Click here for more original art and to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...