Friday, September 05, 2008

2 Egrets, wildlife, impressionism

"2 Egrets"
8 x 10 inches
Acrylic on hardboard
ready to frame
With all the flooding and and rising streams, the birds are in heaven! It is migratory season anyway, and we get a steady stream of birds this time of year. But the amount of egrets is unbelievable! hundreds at a time! I painted just two of them here, but hope to do a flock of them soon.
By the way, Lake Okeechobee is up to it's average depth now for the first time in over two years! The pier actually has water under it now. Such a lovely site. I hope to paint it soon too.

Thanks for looking!

Click here for more original art and to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!




No comments: