Monday, September 15, 2008

Late Spring, impressionism garden

"Late Spring"
5 x 7 inches
Acrylic on canvas panel

Not Available

This is a take off from "Spring's Arrival" in a different format. I played up the stream more and used only half of the composition. I like the strength of this format, and I really like the stained glass look to the trees.
Thanks for taking the time to look!

 Enjoy!


Click here for more original art and to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 



Click here to read what customers say about my paintings!

2 comments:

Sylvia Jenstad said...

What a bright vivid amazing painting... so cool

Fawn said...

Thanks Sylvia! I thought it was kind of cool too . . .

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...