Thursday, September 11, 2008

Little Neighbor, colt, equine art

"Little Neighbor"
8 x 10 inches
Acrylic on canvas
ready to frame
$775.00
This young colt just moved in next door. He is quite friendly and I was delighted to get a few nice pictures of him before he got so close I couldn't get him in the view finder! His little nose is so soft, and he seems to have no fear. I finished painting him this afternoon.

Thanks for looking!

Click here for more original art and to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

2 comments:

Art and Poetry said...

It's very nice indeed I enlarged it and it looked great!

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

Thank you for taking the time!