Sunday, September 07, 2008

On the Rise, Lake sunset with birds


"On the Rise"
8 x 10 inches
acrylic on hardboard
ready to frame
$750.00


Went down to the lake yesterday. For the first time in over two years you can see water under the pier! Boat ramps are working and the locks are open too! The best part is that birds are everywhere by the hundreds.

I did this painting from memory, it is one of my favorite spots. The patchy area used to be under water a few years ago, and now it looks like the water is trying to cover all the weeds again.

It did my heart good to see the water level on the rise again, so I just wanted to share it.
Enjoy!

Click here for more original art and to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

No comments: