Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"Opposing Forces" palette knife abstract painting

"Opposing Forces"
Set of 2, 6 x 6 inches each
Acrylic on hardboard
ready to frame

No deep hidden message for these paintings, at least not that I am aware of. I just wanted to push around some strong colors, and take a break from representational art. So here is what came about:
I started with swirls of thick bold color, and then decided to go with cool colors playing against the warm colors. I really got lost in the moment. After I finished the first one, I decided to create its companion. They could be hung together or separately, but I am only offering them as a set. 

Thanks for looking!

Click here for more original art and to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

No comments: