Sunday, September 28, 2008

Spoonbills Feasting, wild flock of pink birds

"Spoonbills Feasting"
8 x 10 inches
Acrylic on canvas
$650.00
sides are painted, framing is optional

This was an amazing site! I have seen spoonbills at zoos, but this is the first time I have seen them in the wild! The evening sun was shining on them and the pink feathers were just dancing all around. I tried to capture it from memory, because I forgot to take my camera!

Thanks for looking!

Click here for more original art and to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...