Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Brunch 2, egrets and herons for Barbara

"Brunch 2"
5 x 7 inches
acrylic on hardboard

SOLD

I did 4 or 5 in this series. Barbara loved this one because it had both of her favorite birds in it. Our Daily painters group wanted to post some paintings in her memory, as she was an avid art collector. So today's paintings are posted for her.
She emailed me often, just to chat. It was always encouraging. She loved my paintings that had animals in them, and even some that were just scenic. I am sure many of the artists at dailypainters.com will miss her.


Thanks for looking!


Click here for more original art and to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 


No comments: