Friday, November 28, 2008

Ladies in Waiting, water lilies

"Ladies in Waiting"
8 x 8 inches
Acrylic on canvas
sides are painted so framing is optional
$750.00

I started this one before we left last week, and have only had a chance to work on it twice since we got home. I was interested in all the contrasts: opposite movement of the lines, color contrasts, and the thin background paint contrasted with the thick top layers. Quite stimulating.

My husband's surgery was successful. You can click here to read about it.


Thanks for looking!


Click here for more original art and to see my gallery pages!


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

No comments: