Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Peace To You, palette knife painting

"Peace to You"
6 x 6 inches
acrylic on hardboard
NOT AVAILABLE

Did this quick little palette knife painting a few days ago, just before we left. It is alla prima. I always enjoy the wet-in-wet effect of painting all in one session.
We got back from Gainesville early, as the radio-surgery procedure was canceled for my husband. He has severe adverse reactions to local anesthetics and some other complications. Now a new surgery is scheduled for a shunt in his head, which will relieve excess fluids from his brain.
A little scary. We have to wait two more weeks!
Thanks for stopping by.

Thanks for looking!


Click here for more original art and to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

No comments: