Monday, December 01, 2008

Evening Watch, wildlife art, hawk

"Evening Watch"
8 x 10 inches
Acrylic on hardboard
NOT AVAILABLE

This is a palette knife painting. May touch it up a little yet, but I like the overall effect.

This hawk has been hanging out on my porch, and flying all around my house. I hope he is eating up the snakes and rats we have out here!

He showed up about the time Robert started having all the trouble with the tumor in his ear. I felt like he was just reminding us that God is taking care of things.

Thanks for looking!

Click here for more original art and to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

No comments: