Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ironwood, palette knife, study of an old tree



"Ironwood"
6 x 6 inches
Acrylic on hardboard
ready to frame
$275.00

This old ironwood tree would have been great for October, looks like it should be in a scary movie! I was interested in all the bends and twists in the limbs. I left off the moss this time, because I didn't want to lose the structure of the tree.
Thanks for looking!

Click here for more original art and to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I've looked through a little of your art. Came here from Nick's site. Love your vibrant colors you use on your flowers. This tree also has such character.

Fawn said...

Thanks Sandy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...