Tuesday, February 03, 2009

All Wrapped Up, heart shape



"All Wrapped Up "


My Daily Painter's group is posting something for Valentines Day today so it will show up on tomorrows home page. This was fun. I like the way the lines flow as if a blanket of love is wrapping itself around the heart. I did it Alla Prima so the paint would all interact and the colors would mix on their own.

Ready to frame.

Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 5 in X 7 in (12.7 cm X 17.8 cm)
Price: $280 USD


Enjoy!

Click here for more original art and to see my gallery pages!


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic

Fawn said...

Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...