Thursday, February 19, 2009

Little Jim's Shore


"Little Jim's Shore"
About This Painting:
This is the first painting I did Tuesday, in Fort Pierce. I had painted in some of the sea grapes while I was there, and then decided to add more when I got home. I may have over done it!!!! But I like it. I also added the pelicans, as they were everywhere!

Enjoy!


Ready to frame.

Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 8 in X 10 in (20.3 cm X 25.4 cm)


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created.

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Lori McNamara said...

It was nice seeing you tuesday, I like how you finished up the painting. It looks really nice now.

Fawn said...

Thanks! I had a wonderful time, So good to see you painting! Thanks for the tips.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...