Wednesday, April 29, 2009

To the River, Boy going fishing

"To the River"


About This Painting:
A little boy in a red shirt headed out fishing . . . I was interested in the colors of the sandy road when I took the pictures. I added the boy for a focal point. I started with very impressionistic strokes and a 'Van Gogh' kind of look, but as I so often do, I added more detail and lost some of that feeling. I still like it though.
Enjoy!
Ready to frame.

Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 5 in X 7 in (12.7 cm X 17.8 cm)
Price: $400 USD


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created.

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

LSaeta said...

I am so glad to have found your blog. I really like your painting style. And it is wonderful to find another palette knife painter! Well done!

Fawn said...

Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...