Sunday, July 19, 2009

On the Way, Fish Eating Creek


"On the Way"



About This Painting:
My Husband and I went out in a boat, on Fish Eating Creek in Lake Port, Florida. While he fishes, I take pictures! I was watching this storm come closer. It got darker than this, but the sun was coming from behind me, and the bank was lit up... very surreal. The birds were everywhere, so I painted a few of them in this small composition. I really like the contrast of the cloudy sky against the sunlit bank.

Ready to frame.

Media: acrylic on gessoed mat-board
Size: 7.25 in X 5.25 in (18.4 cm X 13.3 cm)



Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. I can do something similar in a size you would like.

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

Enjoy!

No comments: