Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Orchid Study, plein air


Orchid Study
About This Painting:
Got out this morning and painted these lovely orchids that my husband grows. This is actually the second try, as the first one got to detailed in the background and took away from the flowers, So I simplified the background and then repainted the orchids!
It was a wonderful morning, cool and breezy for a change. I was enjoying myself and then just as I was finishing the second try, my husband starts weed-eating! There were bugs and grass flying everywhere. So I called it quits and helped with the yard work.
Thanks for looking!
Ready to frame.

Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 6 in X 6 in (15.2 cm X 15.2 cm)


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability 



Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

Enjoy!

No comments: