Monday, January 04, 2010

Endless Love, angel at sunset

"Endless Love"

About This Painting:
This one is not done with a palette knife like the other angel paintings I have been doing. It started as a sunset painting, and then I added the angel.
Sunsets, to me, are always reminders of God's creative nature, as if he painted the sky for us. It is also like a glimpse of heaven and His pursuing love for us. He does not give up on us, even when we so often go our own way.
Angel paintings are available by custom orders. They are each unique and very encouraging. It is exciting to hear how people are finding comfort and a touch from God through these simple reminders of His closeness in our lives.
Enjoy!

Media: acrylic on canvas panel
Size: 7 in X 5 in (17.8 cm X 12.7 cm)
Not Available

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. I can do something similar in a size you would like.

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

Enjoy!

No comments: