Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I Once Was Lost, piglet and calf

"I Once Was Lost"


About This Painting:
I saw this little wild hog following the calf around and the mother cow would chase the piglet off, but then it would come back and follow the calf again. She must have lost her mother . . .
I really enjoyed all the hours of detail in this one. 

Ready to frame.

Media: acrylic on canvas
Size: 16 in X 12 in (40.6 cm X 30.5 cm)
Price: $855.00 plus shipping

Click here to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 


Click here to see what others say about my work!

2 comments:

Diana Moses Botkin said...

How amazing to see this and I love the tie-in to the old hymn... perfect!

Lovely work, Fawn!

Fawn said...

Thanks! It is the first of a series I have started.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...