Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Endless Peace, palette knife angel

"Endless Peace"

About This Painting:
This one started with blobs of color straight from the tube. I began to exaggerate the swirl and then finally decided to add the angel. I just love the textures and the way the knife gives that abstract feel to the whole thing. Purely a selfish creation on my part. I got frustrated with a couple of other paintings that are not coming together yet and did this one as a way to cheer myself up and re-gather my composure. The angel reminds me to let things go and be patient.

Thanks for looking!

Ready to frame.

Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 6 in X 6 in (15.2 cm X 15.2 cm)

Please send me an email for availability.

To see more originals: click here to see my gallery page.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...