Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Gentle Song, palette knife waterfall, realism

"Gentle Song"

Created this palette knife painting from pictures I took up in the mountains.
I am having so much fun going through some of my old pictures and bringing my memories to life with these palette knife paintings! It has become an obsession lately. Part of it is because I am doing a show at my university in October. FAU has invited me to come back and show my palette knife paintings! How exciting!

Ready to frame.

Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 8 in X 10 in (20.3 cm X 25.4 cm)
Price: $1,200.00 USD 

Ready to frame

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created! (Animal portraits, kids with pets or livestock, homesteads, religious themes, etc... )  Price list by size.

Click here to see more original art and my gallery pages,


Thank you for passing this link on!

http://fawnspaintings.blogspot.com

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: