Sunday, September 12, 2010

Cypress Shores, landscape with egret and alligator

"Cypress Shores"

Painted this palette knife painting from memory, from a fishing trip we went on last week. There were so many birds and alligators that I just had to add them, but the painting was really about the interesting shapes the cypress trees made with the morning sky showing through them.
The palette knife texture is thick and the colors are strong, I even like the way the contrast turned out this time.

Ready to frame.

Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 5 in X 7 in (12.7 cm X 17.8 cm)
Price: $275  Free Shipping in the US

Click here to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for purchasing information and availability, or about having a custom painting created. Priced by size.

Click here to read what customers say about my work.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...