Saturday, October 02, 2010

Abstract Iris 4, palette knife flower

"Abstract Iris 4"



Here is another one I did for my Alumni Show at FAU this Sat and Sun. 10-9-10 and 10-10-10 I am showing only palette knife paintings.... So excited to go back to my university!


The first painting in this abstract Iris series is a watercolor. It was inspired by Georgia O'keeffe. click here to see it.

Media: acrylic on canvas
Size: 16 in X 20 in (40.6 cm X 50.8 cm)
Price: $575 USD



Click here to see my gallery pages!


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and purchasing information or about having a custom painting created. Prices are by size.


Click here to read what customers say about my work.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...