Friday, November 12, 2010

Rocks and Water, seascape rocky shore

"Rocks and Water"


Been out of town a lot lately, so I am posting this one from when I first began doing my daily studies. I still paint most everyday, but not as many small studies. I am doing more commissions and larger paintings based on these small ones.


This is one of a series of three. I really love the abstract shapes in the rocks, as well as the impressionistic look of the splash. Very fun to paint.


Enjoy!


Ready to frame.

Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 9 in X 12 in (22.9 cm X 30.5 cm)
Price: $250 USD



Click here to see my gallery pages!


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and purchasing information or about having a custom painting created. Prices are by size.



Click here to read what customers say about my work.
Thanks for looking!

No comments: