Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Otter Creek 2, landscape, old tree, Spanish moss

"Otter Creek 2"



About This Painting:
This area gets so over grown that you can hardly see the little creek! I love the tree though. I used to live near this creek, and took long walks to get pictures in the evening sun. There is a field of dead oaks just to the left of this area, looks like a spooky movie with all the moss hanging off of the trees. (Did this one from photos a few years ago. )


Enjoy!



Ready to frame.

Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 12 in X 9 in (30.5 cm X 22.9 cm)
Price: $225 USD Free Shipping in the US!



Click here to see my gallery pages!


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and purchasing information or about having a custom painting created. Prices are by size.



Click here to read what customers say about my work.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...