Saturday, January 08, 2011

Egrets and Woodstorkes, Florida wildlife

"Egrets and Woodstorks"



About This Painting:
Lots of birds in Florida this time of year! Great egrets, cattle egrets, herons, woodstorkes.....It is always so exciting to see them and take pictures of them. I painted this one from photos a while ago, but I have always liked the way it captures the feeling bird noises and flight.....

Enjoy!


Ready to frame.

Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 12 in X 16 in (30.5 cm X 40.6 cm)
Price: $850 

Click here for more original art and to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and/or information about having your own custom painting created. 

Click here for customer feed-back to see what others say about my work!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: