Saturday, January 22, 2011

Late Lilies, pond, landscape, flowers

"Late Lilies"


About This Painting:
Painted this lively little painting from photos I took last fall at White City Park. I played up the impressonistic look of it with all the small strokes of loaded colors. I was very interested in the way the lilie pads looked so blue where the light isn't hitting them.


Ready to frame.

Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 8 in X 10 in (20.3 cm X 25.4 cm)
Price: $200 USD


FREE SHIPPING in the US!


How to Purchase:
Email me at:
fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and purchasing information or about having a custom painting created. Prices are by size.



Click here to see my gallery pages!

Click here to read what customers say about my work.



Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

ambergoulet said...

Your approach on this painting seems to play up your strengths as a painter. Nice job creating a composition with dominant shapes in an image that could easily have become repetitive. Nice sense of light through color shifts.

Thanks for sharing it.

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

Thanks for a great critique! Not to many people understand the use of repeating a shape or pattern...