Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sunny Journey, glowing cactus, still life

"Sunny Journey"


About This Painting:
I have always loved the way the light reflects and bounces around in this painting! I was intrigued by the varying shades of yellow green and yellow orange that make it seem to glow. The shadows add to the effect also.


Enjoy!



Ready to frame.

Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 9 in X 12 in (22.9 cm X 30.5 cm)
Price: $225 USD


FREE SHIPPING in the US!


Click here to see my gallery pages!


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and purchasing information or about having a custom painting created. Prices are by size.


Click here to read what customers say about my work.


Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Amanda Makepeace said...

Wonderful! You're in the EBSQ Friday Five!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I love the colors and light also.

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

Wow! Thanks