Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Late Spring, mountain landscape

"Late Spring"



Palette knife painting of the Rockys in Montana. Every time I go home to visit, I take tons of pictures. I enjoy reliving the memories each time I paint them. This painting is a demo I did for one of my after-school classes. It was fun helping 8 and 9 year olds learn to paint with a knife! I added more details a few days later.


Enjoy!

Ready to frame.

Media: acrylic on hardboard

Size: 10 in X 8 in (25.4 cm X 20.3 cm)

Price: $150.00 

FREE SHIPPING in the US


Click here to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and purchasing information or about having a custom painting created. Prices are by size.

Click here to read what customers say about my work.

Thanks for looking!




2 comments:

Kim Vanlandingham said...

I think that's one of my favorite things when I paint from a photo. I love re-visiting that place again. Lovely work!

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

Kimberly, isn't it cool to see how different your favorite places look each time you paint them? I like what you are doing in your paintings, nice flow!