Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Unclaimed Trophy, dragonfly, fish, bass, lilypads

"Unclaimed Trophy"



About This Painting:
This is a custom order. I have been working on it for almost 3 months. I must say it was quite a challenge, and definitely out of my comfort zone! But it turned out great, and I plan to have some prints available soon.

Media: acrylic on canvas
Size: 18 in X 14 in (45.7 cm X 35.6 cm)
This painting is sold


Click here to see my gallery pages!


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and purchasing information or about having a custom painting created. Prices are by size.


Click here to read what customers say about my work.


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Kimberly Vanlandingham said...

It's beautiful! Such details!!

Fawn said...

Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...