Sunday, June 26, 2011

Abstract Violet, colorful flower

"Abstract Violet"


This is an older painting that I just made available in prints and fully customizable greeting cards. (Click here)



Love all the vibrant contrasting colors!



Ready to frame.
Media: acrylic on canvas
Size: 8 in X 8 in (20.3 cm X 20.3 cm)
Price: $150 or best offer


Click here to see my gallery pages!


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and purchasing information or about having a custom painting created. Prices are by size.


Click here to read what customers say about my work.


Thanks for stopping by!





2 comments:

Kim Vanlandingham said...

The book is beautiful! I'm so excited for you!

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

Thank you! It is so fantastic to see the quality and the colors in print, I really didn't think it could be so accurate! I am very pleased with it!