Sunday, June 26, 2011

Abstract Violet, colorful flower

"Abstract Violet"


This is an older painting that I just made available in prints and fully customizable greeting cards. (Click here)



Love all the vibrant contrasting colors!



Ready to frame.
Media: acrylic on canvas
Size: 8 in X 8 in (20.3 cm X 20.3 cm)
Price: $150 or best offer


Click here to see my gallery pages!


Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and purchasing information or about having a custom painting created. Prices are by size.


Click here to read what customers say about my work.


Thanks for stopping by!





2 comments:

Kimberly Vanlandingham said...

The book is beautiful! I'm so excited for you!

Fawn said...

Thank you! It is so fantastic to see the quality and the colors in print, I really didn't think it could be so accurate! I am very pleased with it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...