Sunday, July 10, 2011

Abstract Oak Leaves, demo from O'keeffe

"Abstract Oak Leaves"


We looked at Georgia O'keeffe a week ago in my kid's summer art class. I had my students free-hand some interesting leaf shapes before we painted it in. Then we added some of our own colors too. Each student had a completely different painting by the time we got finished. I went back and finished mine out a few days later.

I also had them work on their own projects, zooming in on flowers and painting a similar style. We are having a great time!

Ready to frame.

Media: acrylic on hardboard
Size: 9 in X 12 in (22.9 cm X 30.5 cm)
Price: $550.00 plus shipping.  Ready to frame

Click here to see my gallery pages!

Email me at: fmcneillbarr@gmail.com for availability and purchasing information or about having a custom painting created. Prices are by size.

Click here to read what customers say about my work.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: